Abbadia Mare Rennaisance Fair
The Abbadia Mare Festival is a fund raiser for the Hammond Castle Museum. At this Rennaisance Faire there will be live performances, musicians, great food, demonstrations, comedy, Knights, storytelling, and artisans/vendors from around New England! Castle Tours will also be available. Perhaps you can be a part of our Human chess Match, or cheer on our knights as they do live steel combat!
Parking will be at Stage Fort Park.
- People without a Gloucester Beach Sticker will be charged $15 to park
- There is free transportation to and from Hammond Castle from Stage Fort Park.
- Due to Hammond Castle's layout and landscaping, it is not wheelchair accessible.
- Visitors are discouraged from using strollers.
- Proceeds of the faire will go to benefit the Hammond Castle Museum