Seashore Adventures: Salt Marsh Exploration
Come explore the wonders of a salt marsh at Long Wharf. Kids will use nets and trowels to look for mussels, clams, crabs, and fish. Then we will take a short walk to a nearby island and explore the unique upland forest to see what treasures it hides.
- Suitable for kids aged 4 and up
- Meets at Long Wharf in Gloucester
- Hosted by Mass Audubon's Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary
- Please Register: Directions will be sent
- Be sure to wear old sneakers or water shoes and clothes that you don't mind getting a bit wet!